jueves, 14 de julio de 2011

AMPHETAMINE

In the window I see my life to happen

I close the eyes and I can see my end

I refuse to any possibility of change

Cause you’re the drug that feeds me, you take the energy from me, to breathe me difficult if you aren’t only I’m happy when you’re here amphetamine.

The Sun became dark,

Everything is smaller around me,

I cry silently.

As a reflection that vanishes, when the distress chases me

Cause you’re the drug that feeds me, you take the energy from me, to breathe me difficult if you aren’t only I’m happy when you’re here amphetamine.

Since and I beg for the greedy one,

You give me but I need more.

You bring the day to my solitary heart,

Give me more, I need more

Cause you’re the drug that feeds me, you take the energy from me, to breathe me difficult if you aren’t only I’m happy when you’re here amphetamine.

autor: Carmilla

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario